The Executive Management Programme INSEAD is an international management program for executives, providing you with the latest knowledge and useful tools to develop and strengthen your business strategy, business model and competitive situation.
The Program gives you insight into current trends and challenges that affect management and business development. On a concentrated course with three modules, one in Denmark and two at INSEAD in France, you will be presented with the latest knowledge from internationally recognized professors and leading professionals. And in collaboration with them and the other participants, you get connected that knowledge to your own business and reality. Executive Management Program is current and indispensable knowledge of strategy, innovation and leadership in an operational context.
Prepare your organization for the future
Develop your people, transform your organization
The Program is also an obvious opportunity for management teams and directors who want a consistent frame of reference and approach to solving the company’s strategic challenges. There is the opportunity to have more participants from the same company in the same team or to send team or board members to the training in smaller groups or individually.
You empower your people to realize your organization’s ambition by developing their capabilities in areas such as strategy, innovation and leadership. The top team cannot succeed alone. You energize and align your people around a shared commitment moving forward.
Hospital Director, Randers Regional Hospital
Jonas Dahl, who is hospital director at the Randers Regional Hospital, an emergency hospital with 1,800 employees and an annual budget of DKK 1.1 billion, has just completed the Executive Management Program INSEAD.
– I wanted a theoretical insight into the world I deal with for everyday life, with management, strategy and communication as the focal point. However, it was important to me that it was a practically applicable and case-based education, which I had heard was the case, explains Jonas Dahl.
He emphasizes, among other things, the high level of the professors and the positive aspects with a new and fruitful network of like-minded people.
Global Marketing Director, Uhrenholt A/S
For Malene Kjær, who is Global Marketing Director at Uhrenholt, the Executive Management Program has been a very exciting journey, both academically and personally.
– I had reached a point in my career, where I wanted a professional boost and the opportunity to polish my strategic, innovation and management level. The program has greatly developed me both professionally and personally, and after I have returned home I have been invited within the group management in Uhrenholt. Thus, the program has given me the last injection in relation to the fact that I was prepared to take this step – I have been briefly and well dressed for the new role, says Malene Kjær.
According to Malene Kjær, the program has to a high degree lived up to expectations – both in relation to the academic level and the level of the teachers.
Managing Director, TV2 Nord
For Mikael Justesen, getting ripped up in some habits and mindset was an important reason for choosing to participate in the Executive Management Program INSEAD.
– I needed to get new inspiration and immerse myself and then the course as an opportunity to spend time for myself. One of my main tasks in everyday life is to see new opportunities and give inspiration to my employees, so that the prospect of being inspired by the “best” within the management and strategy area, notably in a compressed course, played an important role for me. , says Mikael Justesen in TV2 Nord.
According to Mikael Justesen, the process has already characterized the strategic work in the company.
Ole Skatka Jensen
For Ole Skatka Jensen, who is top manager in Auramarine, a company that works with fuel processing systems within the shipping and power plant industry, it was also a need to be dressed for the challenges of the future, which were crucial for his participation.
– We are currently undergoing a lot of changes, and in January we are going to work with new strategies, among other things in relation to Blue Ocean. I therefore had a need to be inspired and get some new tools and ideas to work with in relation to this forthcoming strategy work. Moreover, we are a high-tech company, and it is therefore extremely important for us to be part of the “beat”, and in this context getting some new innovation tools made available also an important motive for me, says Ole Skatka Jensen.
According to Skatka Jensen, his expectations for the program were largely met.
Deputy Director, FTFa
For Lykke Holmkvist, who is Deputy Director of FTFa, it was a wish for a stronger professional foundation that was the reason for participating in the top management program.
– After some years when my area of responsibility has been gradually expanded, I felt a need to get some more tools in relation to my management work and business development in general. I would like to get some inspiration and some new trends and generally get my strategic and managerial skills cleaned. In addition, it was essential for me that the education program was conducted in a professional and international environment, something that INSEAD can very much live up to, she says.
She emphasizes, among other things, the positive aspects with a new and fruitful network of like-minded people.
All participants in the Executive Management Program have significant management experience, typically at the management level or equivalent. In addition, it is crucial that you speak and understand English as the education is only conducted in English.
Advantages of the Executive Management Program
- an international senior education program adapted to Scandinavian leadership, culture and learning style
- teaching of internationally recognized professors and leading business professionals. Read more about the faculty
- a new approach to business development in the light of industry and societal changes
- The latest knowledge about strategy, innovation and management in a concrete and current context
- confidentiality with the development and application of new business models in a current context
- a solid foundation for updating your company’s current strategy and business model
- tools to identify and develop your company’s unique competitive advantages
- tools for planning and conclusion of strategic alliances
- tools to enhance innovation processes throughout the company
- a professional network and a common frame of reference with other top executives. Read more about the Executive Forum here
Program Director and Professors
Andrew Shipilov is professor of strategy at INSEAD and program director at the Executive Management Program. He is an expert in strategy, innovation and networking and researches, among other things, how social networks, strategic alliances and partnerships affect companies’ competitive advantages. Professor Shipilov has since 2010 been the academic director of INSEAD’s Blue Ocean Strategy Program.
Read more about the professors and teachers at the Executive Management Programme INSEAD.
|March 2021 - Executive Management Programme|
|Module 1||8 - 11 March 2021||Kolding, Denmark|
|Module 2||12 - 15 April 202||INSEAD, France|
|Module 3||7 - 10 June 2021||INSEAD, France|
|August 2020 - Executive Management Programme|
|Module 1||24 – 27 August 2020||Kolding, Denmark|
|Module 2||21 – 24 September 2020||INSEAD, France|
|Module 3||30 November – 3 December 2020||INSEAD, France|
We make sure to book your stay and catering on all modules. In module 1 you will be staying at the Hotel Koldingfjord, where the teaching also takes place. In modules 2 and 3 there is accommodation at one of INSEAD’s hotels close to the Campus. Hotel and catering are not included in the education price, but is settled separately.
You book your flights to Paris. We arrange your transport from the airport and return according to your flight times. We recommend a number of flight times that you can choose from. You will be picked up in the arrival hall by an INSEAD driver and taken to your hotel.
The education fee for the Executive Management Programme is DKK 129,500. ex. VAT. In addition, there are costs for hotel, catering, transportation in France and flight to Paris.
Before starting a new education, there are of course many questions that come up. How is the teaching going, who can help me with which questions and if I want to receive a certificate of education after completing the education, may be some of the questions you would like to answer. In this FAQ, we have compiled some of the most common questions that might help you on the way.