Leadership Acceleration Programme
The Programme will improve your performance at your existing level
And prepare you for the next stage of your career as a senior manager.
What’s the key to effective leadership? How do you develop the right strategy for your company – and make it happen? What does it take to communicate effectively across the organisation – with top management, your peers and the people you lead?
The Leadership Acceleration Programme provides the insight and skills you need to tackle questions like these – and find your own answers.
The programme will improve your performance at your existing level and prepare you for the next stage of your career as a senior manager.
In close collaboration with top-ranking business school, IMD and business experts, the programme is designed to address the real-world challenges faced by Scandinavian professionals working in small and medium-size companies.
You’ll study key topics such as:
- leadership – tackling the challenges of leadership, developing effective communication skills and managing change
- strategy – helping to define and formulate the right strategy for your company
- execution – implementing the strategy and creating the optimal conditions for innovation and operational excellence.
What´s in it for you – and for your company?
Joining the Leadership Acceleration Programme is an investment that generates long-term value for you and the organisation you work for.
- leadership education at the highest international level – at one of the world’s leading business schools, under the guidance of international experts from the business and academic communities
- a customised curricula – of relevant tools and skills, ready for you to take home and apply
- a unique learning environment – of inspiring teachers and colleagues who share insights and bring valuable experience and expertise to discussions
- an excellent network – of ambitious professionals from across Scandinavia.
Your company gets:
- a competent leader – who can proactively tackle leadership challenges and knows how to nurture talent in others
- a confident strategist – who has acquired measurable skills to formulate strategic initiatives, assess which will have the greatest impact on the company, and make them happen
- an inspired employee – who feels stimulated and ready to move to the next level of leadership.
The programme is designed for Scandinavian professionals with:
- 3+ years of leadership experience but currently not in an executive position
- a strong professional track record
- an ambition to boost skills and learning to prepare for the next level of leadership
Get an introduction to the individual modules
Fast facts on IMD
- More than 8,000 executives from 98 countries come to IMD each year
- Around 120 global companies choose IMD for their customised programmes each year
- An alumni network with more than 80,000 members and 40 clubs worldwide
- More than 34 different nationalities represented in the IMD faculty and staff
- Ranked FIRST in executive education worldwide (Financial Times 2008-2015)
and FIRST in open programmes worldwide (Financial Times 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015)