An international top management program for those who want to succeed in executing ambitious strategies and transformation projects.
The Leading Strategic Change program gives you a deep insight into all important facets of a successful strategy execution as well as a wide range of tools and models that you can take home and apply directly to your own company or organization.
On a concentrated course over five days at INSEAD you will get inspiration, insight and tools to bridge the rational strategy and the real world – where the strategies really have to be their test. The program will enable you to handle heavy strategy execution processes and transformation projects.
The Leading Strategic Change Program is designed for managers with significant management responsibilities who have a particular interest in succeeding in implementing ambitious strategies or change projects.
The program is ideal for former participants of our Executive Management Programme INSEAD and works extremely well as a superstructure on this program.
The program is designed to provide a relevant benefit for these profiles:
- Top managers who need a thorough insight into strategy implementation
- Managers who have stepped into a heavier leadership position with a focus on implementing ambitious changes
- Directors and senior executives seeking personal inspiration and new ways of transforming their organization
- Advisors, consultants and HR managers who work with strategy implementation and organizational development
The program will give you the foundation for success with strategy implementation and transformation.
You will be able to:
- evaluate whether you have a viable strategy ready for execution
- prepare realistic plans for execution
- Identify the hidden barriers in your organization
- understand how to overcome these barriers
- deal with the psychological obstacles that exist between project stakeholders
- acquire the management skills this requires of you and your team
- build a continuous learning system
Prepare your organization for the future
Develop your people, transform your organization
The Program is also an obvious opportunity for management teams and directors who want a consistent frame of reference and approach to solving the company’s strategic challenges. There is the opportunity to have more participants from the same company in the same team or to send team or board members to the training in smaller groups or individually.