- Once you have signed up for the program, we will make sure that the run-up and the run smoothly run smoothly.
- You receive access to the participant portal in good time before the program starts, with information on the other participants, the curriculum and preparation material.
- The pre-reading material consists of reading material in the form of articles and cases and excerpts from books.
- You will have the opportunity to reflect on a current challenge that you would like to bring to INSEAD, to get inspiration for solving it.
- You can expect to spend about 20 hours preparing for the process.
During the Program
- The teaching takes place as a varied combination of lectures, cases, group work and discussion of the participants’ own cases.
- It is a good idea to have a current case as you get the opportunity to work with this through the course.
- The participants will have the opportunity to work together in several different groups, which gives a varied inspiration and strengthens a wide network, which can also be beneficial subsequently.
- At INSEAD we are followed by the team’s own program coordinator for all activities, including an “open-dinner” on Monday and a “closing-dinner” on Thursday.
- The program ends with receiving a certificate from INSEAD.
- You have now gained new and valuable knowledge and experience that you can use to implement strategy implementation and ambitious transformation projects.
- During the program you have worked with a number of tools, which you now have the opportunity to put into use in your own organization.
- You have established a strong network among the other participants that you can draw on and mutually inspire.
- You get the opportunity to participate in the Executive Forum, which is a unique learning forum, where inspiring Master Classes with experienced professors from among others INSEAD are held.